The charity trip in Ta Nung Orphanage
Last week, EZ Land Viet Nam team had a charity trip to visit orphans in Tà Nung Commune (Dalat City, Lam Dong). This is also the place where EZ Land Vietnam inaugurated a Orphanage for ethnic minority children here.
In the trip, EZ Land team donated charity gifts to help children with living conditions, accommodation and study. At the same time, helping them study well to be independent and become useful citizens of society.
This is not only the heart of the staff but also a part of many community-oriented projects of EZ Land in Vietnam.
- EZ LAND NEWSLETTER: FIRST QUARTER 2019
- EZ LAND – COFICO: Cooperation For A Better Future
- EZ Land Vietnam built a bridge for people in Ca Mau
- The charity trip in Ta Nung Orphanage
- FDI in real estate sector in 2019 will increase
- CEO of EZ Land gave lucky money for engineers and workers participating in HausNeo project
- Simple Home – Simple Happiness
- Year End Party 2019
- EZ Land contributes to solving housing needs for Vietnamese families
- Saving up to buy a home for young people