FDI in real estate sector in 2019 will increase
In 2019, FDI capital (Foreign Direct Investment) into Vietnam’s real estate market will continue to increase thanks to the strong development of infrastructure.
Talking to Info TV, Mr. Olivier Do Ngoc Dung – CEO of EZ Land Vietnam said that Vietnam’s real estate market is always an attractive investment channel for foreign investors and businesses. He also assessed that, in 2018, a significant increase in FDI capital into real estate is also one of the driving forces for the growth of the Vietnam real estate market.
In the housing sector, investors are continuing to market diverse and quality housing products. In particular, many real estate projects in Ho Chi Minh City opened for sale have witnessed very good sales speed, especially in the mid-range apartment segment. Notably, the speed of sales for foreign buyers also showed that the interest of foreigners in the housing market in Vietnam has been increasing rapidly.
Commenting on the real estate market in 2019, Mr. Olivier Do Ngoc Dung said that the economic prospect of 2019 will continue to be positive but will be affected by many external factors such as the search for good land funds, pressure to raise interest rates, etc. Therefore, the real estate market will also be affected by these factors.
- EZ LAND NEWSLETTER: FIRST QUARTER 2019
- EZ LAND – COFICO: Cooperation For A Better Future
- EZ Land Vietnam built a bridge for people in Ca Mau
- The charity trip in Ta Nung Orphanage
- FDI in real estate sector in 2019 will increase
- CEO of EZ Land gave lucky money for engineers and workers participating in HausNeo project
- Simple Home – Simple Happiness
- Year End Party 2019
- EZ Land contributes to solving housing needs for Vietnamese families
- Saving up to buy a home for young people